Statement of Policy
Information We Collect
The personal information collected by IPC will be used for the purpose of processing your application for our various products and services or employment, and for communicating with you about your application. The information requested is needed by IPC for the provisioning of the service.
The personal information collected are:
- Email Address
- Company Name
- Contact Number
- Interested Services
- Desired Position
How We Collect Your Information
There are different ways we collect your information.
Information that you personally give us.
Most of the personal information we have are those that you have given us yourself. You provide us personal information when you:
- Apply for our services
- Get in touch with us to ask about something, file a complaint or request for service
- Take part in our research and surveys, and/or
- When you apply for a job with us
Information we collect during our relationship with you
We also collect information as you use our products & services, like when you:
- Contract a service with us
- Use our apps, websites and self-service channels; and
- Join our events or loyalty programs
Information we collect from other sources
We also collect information from commercially or publicly available sources like published directories and public documents. We may also obtain your personal information from third parties (credit agencies) and from other sources which you have given consent for the disclosure of such information relating to you and where otherwise lawfully permitted.
IPC may combine the information collected from these sources with other information in its possession, for purposes described in this policy.
How We Use Your Information
To improve our products and services, it is important that we collect, use, process and analyze your personal information when it is reasonable and necessary. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any other person or organization outside IPC, except with your express consent or where required or allowed by law.
Your application may be used for statistical and similar reporting purposes but the personal information will be deidentified and the data presented in aggregation such that you are never identified as an individual. Aggregating simply means presenting information in segments or categories like age groups; anonymizing means removing personally identifiable information from the data.
In particular, we are using your information to:
- Manage your account, provide customer care activities, monitor the quality and security of the network, train our staff, and provide services timely and efficiently;
- Send commercial and promotional advertisements, loyalty and rewards offers, surveys, customer care and aftersales communications, and other broadcast push messages; Share your personal data with third-party content providers or other third-party services for which you sign up;
- Conduct analysis for research and marketing initiatives, including the generation of anonymized or non personally identifiable location and mobility data to show footfall, location patterns, crowd density, and other information that may be relevant for marketing purposes;
- Perform such other processing or disclosure that may be required under law or regulations.
Cookies and Third Party Technologies
- Authenticating users
- Remembering user preferences and settings
- Determining the popularity of content
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of campaigns
- Analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services
IPC uses Google Analytics to analyze web traffic data, collect standard internet log information, and details of visitor behavior patterns. Data generated is not shared with any other party. Web traffic data collected and analyzed includes:
- User Visits
- Behavior Flow
- Geographic Locations
- Sessions by Device
- Sessions by Browser & OS
Information Sharing and Disclosure
It may be necessary to correspond about your application with other offices of the IPC in the process of determining your eligibility for the service. Your personal information will be provided to those other offices on a need-to-know basis. Information given to this office in confidence will be kept securely and will not be provided to any other person or office without proper authorization.
Information Retention and Deletion
IPC retains your information while your account remains active, unless you request termination of the service contract or deletion of your information. In some cases, IPC may retain certain information about you as required by law.
Subject to the exceptions described below, IPC deletes or anonymizes your information upon request.
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute;
- If we are required to by applicable law; and/or in aggregated and/or anonymized form. Your information will be stored in a database for 12 months. After which, the personal information shall be deleted or anonymized for de-identification.
- We keep and protect your information using a secured server behind a firewall, encryption and security controls;
- We restrict access to your information only to qualified and authorized personnel who hold your information with strict confidentiality;
- We undergo regular audit and rigorous testing of our infrastructure’s security protocols to ensure your data is always protected; and
- We coordinate with you to update your information securely to keep our records accurate
Access and Correction
You may apply at any time to see what personal information about you is held by IPC and to check its accuracy. If any of the information is inaccurate, out-of-date, or incorrect, you may apply to have the information corrected.
Complaints and Inquiries
If you consider the IPC has not managed or used your personal information in accordance with this statement, you may send an email to the IPC Data Protection Officer at email@example.com and briefly discuss the concern, together with your contact details for reference.
Please contact us with any queries you may have about the management of your personal information, by sending an email to the IPC Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates To This Policy
We may occasionally update this policy. If we make significant changes, we will notify you of the changes through varying means if you have submitted your contact information to us. To the extent permitted under applicable law, by using our services after such notice, you consent to our updates to this policy. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.